Lisa Vorce



We are so very blessed to have Lisa Vorce as part of our THEO team! Our site will feature her award-winning and so very press-worthy event design and weddings. And, she'll help you create a wedding of your own using her style tips and advice. We can hardly wait!

Here's a little bit about Lisa and her extraordinary design and event production...

Lisa is an event producer whose Fortune 500-honed planning and management background complements her warmth and creativity. Lisa utilizes her passion for travel and appreciation of different cultures to produce events in locations throughout the world. She is a frequently featured industry expert on television and in print media. She currently holds a coveted position on Town & Country Weddings Advisory Board and her events are showcased in publications including, Martha Stewart Weddings, InStyle, Angeleno, Riviera, Inside Weddings, People Magazine, Rachael Ray, Town & Country Weddings, Wedding Style Guide, Southern Weddings, C Magazine, Star Magazine, Grace Ormond, Your Wedding Day, and Bride & Bloom Magazine. 
Says Lisa, "I love what I do! Put me in the jungles of Africa, a remote Caribbean island, a hacienda in Mexico, or a charming villa along the Amalfi Coast… and ask me to create. New destinations, new cultures, new design challenges feed my soul. I rarely work in one location more than once and I’m always up for the next adventure.

I’m not interested in mass-producing events. I’ve created a boutique experience for my clients and I’ll always keep it that way. Producing fewer than 10 events a year is my cap, and I always tease potential clients that I’m interviewing them just as much as they’re interviewing me. I’m into maintaining authenticity in each of the locations we work in, and it makes me smile to hear that for such a boutique operation – it’s a bit of a mystery as to how we can produce multi-million dollar events throughout the world. I think I’ll keep it a secret."

1 comment:

  1. Amazing read. I love what she said about interviewing her clients just as much as they're interviewing her. What a powerhouse!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover